Entries in eyeshadow - gold (5)
This was a special request from someone who wanted to see a New Years Eve look using black, gold, and magenta/plum
I hope this is what she was going for ;/
click here for the tutorial:
- MAC select sheer cover up nw15 as a base
- MAC fluidline in blacktrack as a base on outercorner and to line
- MAC cream colour base in Magenta as a base in middle of lid and under eye
- MAC shadows:
- Nylon (highlight)
- Goldmine (inner corner)
- Hepcat (middle of lid and under eye)
- Carbon (outer lid)
- Zoom fash last black
- Arbonne Face Primer
- Arbonne Foundation in Buff
- Arbonne Translucent Loose Powder
- MAC shadow "hepcat" used as a blush
- MAC lip pencil "plum"
- MAC lipstick "pink plaid"
- MAC dazzleglass 'funtabulous'
someone had asked me how to pull the gold out in "trax" eyeshadow which is a purple eyeshadow with gold flecks in it.
- MAC studio finish concealer nw25 as a base
- MAC eyeshadows:
- goldmine (inner 1/3rd of lid and inner 1/3 undereye)
- trax (middle 1/3rd of lid and undereye)
- vibrant grape (outer 1/3rd of lid, crease)
- fig 1 (crease)
- vanilla pigment (highlight)
- for brows: wedge
- MAC Plushlash in black
- MAC Studio Stick Foundation nc30
- MAC hyper real pressed powder in medium
- MAC mineralized skinfinish in shimpagne for highlight
- MAC blush taupe for contour
- MAC blush style
- MAC lip pencil subculture
- MAC lipstick (forgot which one! sorry)
a little different today..
- mac paint pot rollockin as a base on lid
- mac shadows
- cloudbound (highlight)
- goldmine (inner crease)
- parrot (inner half of lid)
- turquatic (outer half of lid)
- espresso (outer crease)
- for brows: mac shadow "espresso"
- mac penultimate liner
- mac plushlash in brown
- mac face and body foundation c2
- mac sheery myster powder
- mac blush "raizen"
- mac blush "honour" as a highlight
- mac lip pencil "subculture"
- mac lipstick "thrills"